Adjunct instructors teach exam prep training courses to prepare students for RBLP, RBLP-C, and RBLP-T certification exams. Exam prep courses are taught one-on-one remotely via video conference. Exceptionally qualified instructors may also teach continuing education (CE) courses. CE course are taught to small groups remotely via video conference.
- Coordinate one-on-one training sessions for assigned exam prep training students.
- Create a virtual learning environment that encourages student involvement and participation.
- Use experiential learning methods to help students understand their previous leader-follower experiences.
- Ensure students are prepared to demonstrate required factual, conceptual, and procedural knowledge during certification exams.
- Be responsive to student needs and provide guidance as required.
- Periodically review lesson material and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Personal computer with video capability with high-speed Internet access.
Education and Experience:
- 20 or more years of leadership experience.
- Graduate degree (transcripts required).
- Current RBLP-T certification (we will certify selected candidates at no cost).
- Prolonged periods (1-2 hours) working on a computer.