Exam Administrator (French)
Under the direction of the Chief Learning Officer, The Exam Administrator (EA) schedules and administers a range of testing activities for RBLP applicants in accordance with established procedures. The exams administered will be RBLP, RBLP-C or RBLP-T and/or include the recertification modules as well. Additionally, EAs will also be involved in the revision, development, and training of testing program policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules assigned exams (certification and recertification).
- Selects and reviews testing materials and other resources prior to the test.
- Create a virtual testing environment that encourages client involvement and participation.
- Documents applicant’s performance and submit scores immediately upon exam completion.
- Periodically review testing material then, recommend and facilitates improvements.
- Periodically attend meetings.
- Periodically engages in recalibration exams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned (such as research or course development).
- Must be fluent in French.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to effectively teach others.
- Excellent interpersonal and observational skills.
Education and Experience:
- 20 years of proven leadership experience.
- Terminal Degree by an accredited institution.
- Successful completion of RBLP-T level certification.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to perform all operations necessary for training.
- Must be able to assess the proficiency of clients based on established norms and requirements.