The Resilience-Building Leader Program based in Burbank, CA is seeking qualified SkillBridge candidates to support our communications efforts. The intern will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Communications and Public Relations. The intern will assist with executing social media campaigns, analyzing marketing reports for website traffic and conversions, and expanding the company’s outreach efforts. This intern should be prepared to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment.
- Curate and schedule social media content as needed.
- Assist with the fulfillment of marketing campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Moderate and administrate comments and conversations on social channels .
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels.
- Learn and execute strategy and best practices for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Assist with development of copy and publications such as newsletters, email announcements, blog posts, video content, special projects and assignments.
- Assist with communications to strategic partners for ongoing business initiatives.
- Ensure public views the organization favorably.
- Skillbridge qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of social media to include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Driven and hard-working.
- Ability to take direction and multi-task.