The Resilience-Building Leader Program based in Burbank, CA is seeking qualified Skillbridge candidates to support our curriculum development efforts. The intern will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Continuing Education and/or Dean of Academics and Faculty. This intern should be prepared to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of instructional design and curriculum development.
- Collaborate with instructional faculty and subject matter experts to analyze, design, and develop exam prep and continuing education courses.
- Conduct academic analysis and research in support of curriculum development.
- Review learning data insights and user feedback to recommend improvements to curriculum.
- Design and develop courses and supporting lessons using adult and experiential learning principles and instructional design best practices.
- Skillbridge qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and hard-working.
- Ability to take direction, be creative, and multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree. Graduate degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office and/or Microsoft Teams experience.
- Working knowledge of ADDIE.
- Practical experience with curriculum development and instructional design techniques.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with business professionals.
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely.