The Resilience-Building Leader Program based in Burbank, CA is seeking qualified Skillbridge candidates as a research and administrative assistant to support our assessment and accreditation section. The intern will work under the direct supervision of the VP, Assessments and Accreditation. This intern should be prepared to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of administration and research for projects and programs.
- Collaborate with the Assessment and Accreditation staff for administrative support, scheduling, inquiries, and data processing.
- Review data and trend analysis of current assessments for recommendations.
- Conduct academic research and analysis in support of current program efforts.
- Skillbridge qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and hard-working.
- Ability to take direction, be creative, and multi-task.
- Graduate degree.
- Microsoft Office and/or Microsoft Teams experience.
- Practical experience as an admin assistant and research assistant.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with business professionals.
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely.