DOD Skillbridge Internship with RBLP
The Resilience-Building Leader Program (RBLP, based in Burbank, CA) is looking for qualified Skillbridge fellowship interns to join our marketing and communications and curriculum development efforts. The Communications intern will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Communications and Public Relations who is responsible for managing the external communications and public relations for the Resilience-Building Leader Program, and will assist with executing social media campaigns, analyzing marketing reports for website traffic and conversions, and expanding our company’s outreach efforts in search of new leads and partnerships. The Curriculum intern will support the analysis, design, development, and implementation of exam prep training and continuing education curriculum for the Resilience-Building Leadership Professional (RBLP) series of leadership certifications, working remotely to assist the full-time Resilience-Building Leader Program staff.
These candidates should be prepared to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained hands-on experience with a growing continuing education organization. See below for qualifications and contact information.
Job descriptions are tailored once we see the applicants current qualifications and interests to ensure they are afforded a challenging internship that will improve their knowledge, skills, and employability.
Marketing & Communications: Responsibilities
- Monitor Google Analytics traffic reports weekly
- Learn best practices within Google Analytics for ecommerce and goal conversion
- Assist with the fulfillment of marketing campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of advertising assets for the above platforms, as well as developing new assets for Google Ads campaigns
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales dataSeek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare reporting slide decks
- Assist with development of copy and publications such as newsletters, email announcements, blog posts, video content, special projects and assignments.
- Enter contact information into HubSpot Marketing Hub for tracking and marketing to subscriber contact lists
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Ensure public views the organization favorably
Curriculum Development: Responsibilities
- Collaborate with instructional faculty and subject matter experts to analyze, design, and develop exam prep and continuing education courses.
- Conduct academic analysis and research in support of curriculum development.
- Review learning data insights and user feedback to recommend improvements to curriculum.
- Design and develop courses and supporting lessons using adult and experiential learning principles and instructional design best practices.
- Manage an online learning management system (LMS) and assist users as required.
- Provide professional instruction in support of leadership training programs as required.
Requirements (both roles):
- DOD Skillbridge qualified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Microsoft Office and/or Microsoft Teams experience a plus, but not required
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising and/or curriculum development techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with business professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
This is an opportunity to work with our team as we launch the next phase of our certifications to a broader client base, and we’d love to have you aboard!
If you are a Skillbridge applicant interested in either of these fellowships, please contact Nicole Campos at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and resume.
Return to the RBLP Home page.