Prepare for your Certification Exam
Resilience-Building Leader Program does not provide training for our certification exams. Our partner colleges, universities, leadership coaches, and training companies offer programs in building and leading resilient teams.
Our partners use a holistic curriculum developed by Resilience-Building Leader Program that is designed to meet or exceed the education/training requirement for each level of Resilience-Building Leadership Professional certification. This allows front-line supervisors, middle managers, and senior leaders to participate in the same program.
All exams are administered by the Resilience-Building Leader Program only.
How are these programs typically delivered?
- Seven learning modules requiring 6 hours of student preparation and 3 contact hours of instructor-led live group discussion, or 1 contact hour of one-on-one live coaching per module.
- Learning modules may be delivered over several weeks or during a multi-day workshop.
- Individual preparation includes reading assignments, watching relevant videos, and answering reflection questions.
- Live group discussions and/or coaching sessions ensure a thorough understanding of applicable factual (what), conceptual (why), and procedural (how) knowledge relevant to each leader task in each competency domain.
- Instructors leverage each person’s unique leader/follower experience and perspectives during group discussions.
- Instructors use breakout groups as required to accommodate varying levels of experience.
What will you learn to do?
Who should enroll in these programs?
These programs are specifically designed to accommodate new and seasoned front-line supervisors, middle managers, and senior leaders in any occupation or industry. People that aspire to a leadership role may also participate in these programs.
Authorized Education Partners
Colleges and universities located in the United States.
Authorized Training Partners
Leadership coaches and training companies located in the US West Region: California, Washington, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam,
Leadership coaches and training companies located in the US Southwest/Midwest Region: Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, Missouri, Colorado, Utah, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming
Leadership coaches and training companies located in the US Southeast Region: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, U.S. Virgin Island, Puerto Rico
Leadership coaches and training companies located in the US Great Lakes Region: Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota
Leadership coaches and training companies located in the US Northeast Region: New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Connecticut, West Virginia, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, Delaware, District of Columbia, Vermont,
Leadership coaches and training companies located outside of the United States.